Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Benoit Decherf <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/02/22 09:53:05 UTC

maven continuum plugin

Hi,

I'm checking the maven continuum plugin. It will be very usefull for us.

I think there are some issue in the add maven 2 goal :
  - The pom url : To retreive the pom, we have to point the scm.url to
the exact location of the pom. That's a problem because scm.url should
point to the source directory.
  - Why the continuum url isn't taken from ciManagement.url ?
  - If something doesn't work while adding the project, there is no
error on the client side. The message appear only in continuum logs
(maybe a probleme on the server side ?).

Benoit

Re: maven continuum plugin

Posted by Benoit Decherf <de...@yahoo-inc.com>.
I think that maven plugin is missing in the component list.

I create the 2 issues (in No component):
CONTINUUM-1673: Default values of maven continuum plugin are not
set/taken correctly
CONTINUUM-1672: continuum plugin doesn't fails to add maven two

Benoit

Re: maven continuum plugin

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.