Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Noor <no...@opentechindia.com> on 2009/06/24 12:24:20 UTC

Need to know about Custom request with filters in solr ?????

Hi,
       We're working on apache solr. We need some feature for appending
some constraints(filters) with incoming solr query(request). The solr
should response for the incoming query with the specified constraints
meets.
We made the posting operation in java, it retrieved all the sql data and
make it as xml;
Then it performs indexing and storing into solr data.

regards,
Noor

Re: Need to know about Custom request with filters in solr ?????

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Noor,

I don't follow your question, but perhaps you are looking for the "fq" URL parameter for filtering results?

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FilterQueryGuidance

Otis