Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/13 13:24:55 UTC

uploadprogressbar

Hi,
I'm trying to use an upload progressbar,
the problem is that it does not appear whent I use an ajaxsubmit button but
appears when i used the form onSubmit method.
what could be the problem.

Regards,

Re: uploadprogressbar

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
It says cannot update component whose setRenderBodyOnly is set to true.

SV: uploadprogressbar

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.