Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Arun swaran Jagatheesan <ar...@sdsc.edu> on 2002/02/01 22:52:31 UTC

RE: [solved] Solaris - BadTargetObjectURI - Classpath ok - jvm??

Hi:
Thanks for some kind soul that replied. - Just incase some one faces the
same problem in future...

It was just another "public" and "default" package problem. I had not
declared my class as "public". I guess tomcat could not create an instance
of the target Object(?).

It just required a sound sleep to figure this one out ;-)

Arun.