Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Frank Baumeier <24...@topmail.de> on 2001/06/06 15:52:46 UTC

prolem: cocoon1.7. with tomcat3.2.x: .xml not processed

Hello together,

I know that my problem was discussed sseveral times, but I could not find a
solution in former postings!!!

I try to get the following running for a whole week now:

Cocoon 1.7.4/Cocoon1.8/Cocoon1.8.2 in combination with tomcat 3.2.x.
Unfortunaltely all my .xml files are not processed by cocoon at all!
(Output: text/html ...and so on)

Is this only a CLASSPATH-problem???

Everything works fine with tomcat 3.1.1.

--> question: What the hell is the difference between tomcat3.1.1 and
tomcat3.2.x regarding the necessary installation steps?!?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

P.S. I read several available installation guides again and again...