Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sarath Chandra M <sa...@uaeexchange.com> on 2002/11/27 11:11:20 UTC

not working

Dear group,
I have jsp code like this :

<logic:iterate name="myobject" id="myid" scope="request">
<form>
page="nextpage.jsp">
		<bean:write name="myid" property="Name"/><br>
</form>
</logic:iterate>

In the above jsp the <html:link> is not working. My requirement is it
should generate a tag like

Can anybody let me know how to get this done ?

TIA
sarath

RE: not working

Posted by Kristian Duske <ml...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

> page="nextpage.jsp">

You have to tell the tag handler the parameter name that should be added to
the url and where to obtain the parameter data:

paramProperty="CNo" page="nextpage.jsp" />

paramId determines the name of the parameter that is added to the url
paramName is the name of a bean from which you want to obtain the data for
the parameter
paramProperty is the name of the property of the bean that contains the data
for the parameter

See http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html#link

Regards
Kristian