Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Nicholas Chammas <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/04 01:24:18 UTC

Auto-linking Jira tickets to their PRs

We used to have a bot or something that automatically linked Jira tickets
to PRs that mentioned them in their title. I don't see that happening
anymore. <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-29903>

Did we intentionally remove this functionality, or is it temporarily broken
for some reason?

Nick

Re: Auto-linking Jira tickets to their PRs

Posted by Nicholas Chammas <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, looks like something weird is going on, since it seems to be working
here <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-30091> and here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-30113>. Perhaps it was
temporarily broken and is now working again.

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.