Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/26 17:10:21 UTC

Snapshot Dependency

The VS2005 addin and associated components require Maven snapshot
dependencies, which is a problem for doing an NMaven release. One thought I
had was to disable any IDE components and then do a release. These
components which have the snapshot dependencies are included under the
VS2005 profile anyway, so it would be just doing a default build. Thoughts?

Shane

Re: Snapshot Dependency

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
The VS2005 addin uses the Maven embedder from Maven 2.1-SNAPSHOT. The
embedder from 2.0.x doesn't work, so there is no release version that we can
use.

Shane

Re: Snapshot Dependency

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.