Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com> on 2015/06/05 15:46:57 UTC

Deleting Data for RuleQA to merge Zones2 and SA-VM

The Zones2 box appears to have a lot of historical logs, etc. that are
filling up space and not being used.

Or I could be wrong, and I'll break lots of things.  So this is a
heads-up that in a few days, I plan to try and cull data on zones2
(there are logs and tmp dirs, for example, taking 200+GB of space) with
the goal being to get the data reasonable and identify what processes
are needed to move Zones2 to sa-vm.

If someone else wants to step up and work on this, etc., I'm happy for
the help.  Just giving fair warning that in the absence of help, I'll do
my best but some of these systems are 100% undocumented so it could be a
bit of a frightful mess while we break some eggs to make omelets...

Regards,
KAM