Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Christopher BROWN <br...@reflexe.fr> on 2011/07/24 10:39:05 UTC

Roadmap document

Hello,

More out of curiosity about when I can use generics with OSGi (Felix
implementing R4V3) than a pressing need, I looked at the documentaiton
http://felix.apache.org/site/roadmap.html ... and just wondering if
the document was irrelevant and obsolete or if someone intended
updating it?

Thanks,
Christopher

Re: Roadmap document

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 7/24/11 4:39, Christopher BROWN wrote:
> Hello,
>
> More out of curiosity about when I can use generics with OSGi (Felix
> implementing R4V3) than a pressing need, I looked at the documentaiton
> http://felix.apache.org/site/roadmap.html ... and just wondering if
> the document was irrelevant and obsolete or if someone intended
> updating it?

That roadmap document is not very useful. You'd be better off looking at
JIRA and checking out which issues are assigned to which versions of the
framework.

Having said that, if you just want to play with it, the latest framework
snapshot builds have generic, but I wouldn't recommend using the
snapshot in production.

-> richard