Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by es <es...@javanet.info> on 2006/05/15 19:49:33 UTC

a bit confused about new block definition

I've read some of the wiki docs concerning blocks and in my
understanding to create a new block is not that difficult I just need to
edit 3 files and do some magic command but I miss some step:
1) http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BlockBuilder?highlight=%28block%29
where I download the necessary files to start a new block?
where is block.build.properties and where are these .COB files described?
2) where is a list of the URI for the blocks? (i.e.
http://apache.org/cocoon/session-fw/1.0)
3) should I insert an /block/libraries/lib element also for the blocks I
require use? Or only my custom one? How can I discover the core library
I use?

thanks !
Eli