Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by simon yang <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/31 10:34:56 UTC

How do james reject local user's sendmail action

Hi list,

Here's the problem, we use Apache James as our mail server, and,
unfortunately some of our users send a lot spam through our server.
Could someone tell me how to notify these users and keep them from sending
mails in this way?

Simon

Re: How do james reject local user's sendmail action

Posted by simon yang <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eric, I'll give it a try.

Simon

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.