Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Morahg, Yoav" <ym...@gist.com> on 2000/08/30 16:10:41 UTC

RE: similar Problems with JDBC : connection lost after several ac cess

Just a thought... is your DBConnectionBroker set up to use autocommit or do
you need to commit changes manually. If the second is the case, you might
not see a new record in the database unless you committed it when you
created it.

-Y

Yoav Morahg
Software Engineer