Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/11/22 18:56:38 UTC

Re: [Directory Wiki] Update of "JavaAIO" by MikeHeath

Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Directory Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by MikeHeath:
> http://wiki.apache.org/directory/JavaAIO

>   To build the project use Maven 2 and run "mvn package".  This will produce two artifacts.  A Java .jar file containing the Java classes and libjavaaio.so which contains the the native binaries necessary to do asynchronous file IO in Java.
>
> - Below is an example of how to use Java AIO.
> + Below is a simple example of how to use Java AIO.
>
>   {{{
>   import java.io.FileInputStream;

Mike,

You might want to move this stuff over to the mina sandbox area.  I
don't have a problem with it here at directory but just giving you a
heads up that the MINA TLP area is already in place.

Regards,
Alex

Re: [Directory Wiki] Update of "JavaAIO" by MikeHeath

Posted by Mike Heath <mh...@apache.org>.
Just FYI, I've moved all my AIO work over to my Mina sandbox and to
Confluence under Mina.