Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Karts <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/24 19:45:07 UTC

Error handler message history route stacktrace - truncated

Hi,

When an exception is thrown and the Message History is dumped, each of the
columns appears to be truncated beyond a certain length:

Message History
RouteId              ProcessorId          Processor
Elapsed (ms)
[systemBridge-syste] [systemBridge-syste] [sql:select t1.usr from table t1,
table t2 where t1.reference=t2.reference and ] [      3020]

Is this configurable? I would like to log the full RouteId, ProcessorId and
Processor.

Thanks

Re: Error handler message history route stacktrace - truncated

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
No this is not configurable.

You are welcome to log a JIRA and if possible work on a patch / PR.
http://camel.apache.org/contributing

We could introduce an option you can configure on CamelContext ->
properties. That the message history can use to know the width limit.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Karts <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When an exception is thrown and the Message History is dumped, each of the
> columns appears to be truncated beyond a certain length:
>
> Message History
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> RouteId              ProcessorId          Processor
> Elapsed (ms)
> [systemBridge-syste] [systemBridge-syste] [sql:select t1.usr from table t1,
> table t2 where t1.reference=t2.reference and ] [      3020]
>
> Is this configurable? I would like to log the full RouteId, ProcessorId and
> Processor.
>
> Thanks

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus