Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rufoo <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/07 12:37:07 UTC

[users@httpd] HTTP debugger

hi
i am looking for an HTTP debugger to view cookies and
other http headers to debug my web-application. I have
used Reitshamer's java based http debugger for a
while, but it does not support all encodings and
crashes when it encounters an encoding it doesnot
support. So does anyone know of a
Perl/Java/C++/windows-application HTTP PROXY that can
show the top few lines of the HTTP transaction?

Thanks
~rf

Re: [users@httpd] HTTP debugger

Posted by Rufoo <ru...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, curl is great.
but I want to debug my web application, and I cannot
give all the input using curl, it is very difficult -
cookies, get/post parameters stuff. So what I want is
a proxy that can show the http traffic.

thanks.

Posted by Michael Smith <mi...@smslimited.com>.
I mainly use curl on linux.