Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> on 2018/12/14 11:00:06 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Sling API 2.20.0, Apache Sling Servlets Resolver 2.5.0, Apache Sling Servlet Annotations 1.2.2

Hi Konrad,

> On 14 Dec 2018, at 08:10, Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> But not specifying the property or specifying the property with the default value (i.e. when using the servlet annotation) must not lead to different semantics!
> So I guess in this case it is correct to set the default to "sling/servlet/default".
> That should also be stated in the javadoc and in the documentation page.

ACK. I’ll drop Apache Sling Servlet Annotations 1.2.2 and re-stage it after correcting this.

Let’s cancel the voting thread for now. I’ll clean the staged repositories and restart the vote, so that people have to follow only one message with all the details about the artifacts under vote.

Cheers,
Radu