Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Alexander S <Al...@ibsplc.com> on 2006/03/10 05:25:14 UTC

Long Time Taken to get Actual TPS

Hi

I am trying to test our web application through five remote clients
thru JMeter 2.1. The peak Throughput (TPS) for a HTTP request is got
only after running JMeter clients for a long time period ( around 2 to
3 hours ).

Can you plz tell me what is the exact issue, that it takes so much
time to get the actual TPS ?

With Regards
Alexander

Re: Long Time Taken to get Actual TPS

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
That really depends on the setup. It's hard to tell without additional
details.  In the past, when I stress tested websites, I used a local gigabit
network and all the system were on the same router/switch.

more information is needed for others to give useful advice.

peter