Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Julie Zhuo <jz...@bea.com> on 2005/08/30 21:15:33 UTC

Beehive Compiler Test

I have just attached a patch to
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-902. It

It compiles each page flow as a junit test. It redirects any warning or
error output to the warningsorerrors.actual file and then compare with
the expected one that is recorded in the expectedOutput directory. It
also conducts a line comparison between the generated struts config file
and the expected ones that are recorded in the expectedOutput directory.
Any mismatch will produce a test failure.

There are 70 active pageflow compiler tests included in this patch. The
directory names in the test suite dir hopefully are self explanatory and
there are also some comments in each individual test too.

If you have any comments or recommendations, please feel free to let me
know. Thanks for your attention.

Julie

Julie Zhuo
Software Engineer QA

Phone: 303.998.2078
jzhuo@bea.com

BEA Systems, Inc.
4001 Discovery Drive

Suite 340
Boulder, CO 80303

www.bea.com

Re: Beehive Compiler Test

Posted by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for this -- it will be *great* to have compiler tests in the
tree.  It's been a gaping hole in our otherwise-comprehensive test
suite.  I will take a look at this and try to get it in as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
Rich