Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jhonny <wr...@live.com> on 2013/10/08 10:15:44 UTC

Is there any way of to convert json object to ---> csv record in spring DSL way , or i need to write my own processor to do this ?

Re: Is there any way of to convert json object to ---> csv record in spring DSL way , or i need to write my own processor to do this ?

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
To be able to transform json into CSV, an intermediary format will be
required (Java Objects by example). So I suggest that you use Google GSON
with Camel Dataformat (http://camel.apache.org/json.html). Next you can
annotate your java beans with camel bindy (
http://camel.apache.org/bindy.html) which is another Dataformat to map the
java objects with CSV.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 10:15 AM, jhonny <wr...@live.com> wrote:

> Is there any way of to convert json object to  csv record in spring DSL
> way ,
> or i need to write my own processor to do this ?

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat