Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Aynes Varghese via dev <de...@subversion.apache.org> on 2022/09/24 07:21:47 UTC

Enhancement with Subversion

TCS Confidential

Hello Team,

I have a requirement with me to implement in our four subversion instance and looking for any support.

The requirement is I want to display FAQ link based on the user error gets logged on the server.

For example: If a user A tries to login into subversion through incorrect credentails, it will throw an error and an error code gets logged in the log file.

Based on the error code, i want to re-direct the page to another link (FAQ) or display the link of FAQ so user might aware of the steps to do for the password issue.

If this is something already implemented. Please let us know.

Regards,
Aynes

TCS Confidential
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Enhancement with Subversion

Posted by Andreas Stieger <An...@gmx.de>.
On 10/13/22 15:32, Aynes Varghese via dev wrote:

>   In simple terms, iam looking for custom html pages to be displayed
>   based on the "error code for 400 and 408
>   <https://serverfault.com/questions/1062428/apache-custom-error-pages-for-400-and-408>"

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/custom-error.html

Andreas

Re: Enhancement with Subversion

Posted by Andreas Stieger <An...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Aynes Varghese via dev <de...@subversion.apache.org>.
TCS Confidential

Thanks for your response.

In simple terms, iam looking for custom html pages to be displayed based on the "error code for 400 and 408<https://serverfault.com/questions/1062428/apache-custom-error-pages-for-400-and-408>"

For example: If a user A tries to login into subversion url through incorrect credentials, it will throw an error and an error code gets logged in the log file.

Based on the error code, i want to re-direct the page to another html page.

Currently our subversion is in installed on Windows and Linux VM.

Regards,
Aynes

Posted by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com>.
Aynes,