Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jason Rosenberg <jr...@shopzilla.com> on 2007/06/23 02:51:17 UTC

missing activeio-core in standard maven2 repository...

I've been using maven2, to work with activemq....

It seems recently that the standard maven2 repository seems to have
misplaced the activeio-core artifact....it was there apparently a month or
so ago....but now it's missing....

I get repeatedly this message when running Maven:

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activeio-core/3.0.0-incubator/activeio-core-3.0.0-incubator.pom

Fortunately, I have it downloaded already in my local maven cache, but I
need it to be available so others can build my projects!

I made an effort to file a bug also with the maven repository people, but
thought maybe someone here would have an idea as to where this artifact went
within the /repo1.maven.org/maven2/ repository...

Jason