Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Namor Taror <na...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/18 02:26:54 UTC

axis alpha 3

I have failed to deploy my ejb service using axis alpha3. Here is what I
got.

My deployment is;

<deployment xmlns="http://localhost:8080/"
	<service name="SchedulerManager" provider="java:RPC">
		<parameter name="className"
value="com.taror.schedule.ejb.session.scheduler.SchedulerManager"/>
		<parameter name="methodName" value="saveMessage isAlive addSecondaryJob"/>
	</service>
</deployment>

And the erro message is:

Processing file C:/Application/Schedule/etc/deploy-listener.xml
AxisFault
  faultCode: ns1:Server.NoService
  faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targe
tService is http://localhost:8080/
  faultActor: null
  faultDetail:
        exceptionName: org.apache.axis.AxisFault
        stackTrace: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to
invoke!
targetService is http://localhost:8080/
        at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:282)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:48
5)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:211)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:309)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:336)
        at com.evermind._cxb._abe(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._cxb._uec(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._io._twc(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._io._gc(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._if.run(Unknown Source)

Re: axis alpha 3

Posted by Koichi INOUE <ki...@ic.src.ricoh.co.jp>.
Hi,

I experienced the same type of message with alpha3 rc2 and its sample
web services.
After reading the README file, I found that the argument of -l option
should be changed.

Previoues:
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lhttp://localhost:8090/axis/servlet/AxisServlet $*

New:
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lhttp://localhost:8090/axis/services/AdminService $*

I hope it helps.

Best regards.

"Namor Taror" <na...@hotmail.com> writes:

> AxisFault
>   faultCode: ns1:Server.NoService
>   faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
> targe
> tService is http://localhost:8080/
>   faultActor: null
>   faultDetail:

                   Koichi Inoue
                   Software Research Center, Ricoh Co. Ltd.
                   e-mail: kinoue@ic.src.ricoh.co.jp