Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2006/11/03 14:07:15 UTC

Directory structure, update

I just remove the sitemap-additions directory. While doing so I thought
that our current name for Avalon configuration is not very good: we
simply use "xconf" whereas for Spring we use "spring" (and not "bean" or
something like that).

So what about using "avalon" instead of "xconf" for the directory name?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de

Re: Directory structure, update

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Carsten Ziegeler skrev:
> I just remove the sitemap-additions directory. While doing so I thought
> that our current name for Avalon configuration is not very good: we
> simply use "xconf" whereas for Spring we use "spring" (and not "bean" or
> something like that).
>
> So what about using "avalon" instead of "xconf" for the directory name?
>
> Carsten

+1

/Daniel

Re: Directory structure, update

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <al...@mindquarry.com>.
This sounds like a very good idea (the directory names spring and avalon
explain themselves more than bean and xconf, at least to the beginner).

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com

Re: Directory structure, update

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> I just remove the sitemap-additions directory. While doing so I thought
> that our current name for Avalon configuration is not very good: we
> simply use "xconf" whereas for Spring we use "spring" (and not "bean" or
> something like that).
>
> So what about using "avalon" instead of "xconf" for the directory name?
>
> Carsten
+1

--
Leszek Gawron                                    CTO at MobileBox Ltd.