Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/07 08:24:35 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Replace Activiti with Flowable?

Hi Francesco, sorry for the late reply.
Flowable sounds really interesting. I agree on the pair of steps you
proposed below.

+1 to move Apache Syncope in this direction.

Best regards,
F.

--
Fabio Martelli
https://it.linkedin.com/pub/fabio-martelli/1/974/a44

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

Apache Syncope PMC
http://people.apache.org/~fmartelli/

Re: [DISCUSS] Replace Activiti with Flowable?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 27/03/2017 12:41, Francesco Chicchiricc� wrote:
> FYI,
> Flowable 5.23.0 is out, Activiti is still on 5.22.0 - this just to
> confirm the tendency discussed below.
>
> I will go ahead and create the issues as described - well, eventually
> at least.

I finally made it: SYNCOPE-1054 / SYNCOPE-1055

Regards.

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [DISCUSS] Replace Activiti with Flowable?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
FYI,

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Also +1 from me.

wrote:

> [...]
>>    branch) work with Flowable 6, replacing Activiti
>> 2. open an issue to provide an additional module for the 2.0 series
>>    (e.g. the current 2_0_X branch), named workflow-flowable, mostly a
>>    clone of workflow-activiti [7] but with different dependencies;
>>    workflow-activiti will remain the default choice, but people could
>>    switch to Flowable on their own deployments if they will
>>
>> WDYT?
>> Regards.
>>
>> [1] http://www.flowable.org/
>> [2] http://www.flowable.org/blog/2016/10/12/flowable-and-activiti.html
>> [3] http://www.flowable.org/blog/2017/02/15/flowable-6.0.0-release.html
>> [4] http://www.flowable.org/blog/2016/10/13/flowable-5.22.0-release.html
>> [5] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-439?focusedCom
>> mentId=13829912&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.
>> issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13829912

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com