Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2011/12/30 22:30:04 UTC

[Lucene.Net] [VOTE] Apache-Lucene-2.9.4g-incubating-RC1 Release

Hey All,  The artifacts are ready to roll, they can be found here: http://people.apache.org/~pnasser/Lucene.Net/2.9.4g-incubating-RC1/ Please review them and vote (+1, 0, -1 with a reason). I'll leave this vote open for a while with the New Years, I'm actually out of town in a couple of hours. I will release this vote to general early next week if all goes well Thanks,~Prescott

Re: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] Apache-Lucene-2.9.4g-incubating-RC1 Release (take 2)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2012-01-13, Prescott Nasser wrote:

> Alright, take 2. I've applied Stefan's patch and retagged the
> branch. I kept RC1 as it mostly stayed the
> same. http://people.apache.org/~pnasser/Lucene.Net/2.9.4g-incubating-RC1/
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/tags/Lucene.Net_2_9_4g_RC1/
> Please take a look and provide me your feedback.

Signatures and hashes are good, License and NOTICE look fine, RAT seems
reasonably happy, tag and source tarball match as much as they should
(missing bin/lib/docs and the empty demo subdir of test).

I do feel uncomfortable with the idea that you wouldn't get 3 +1s
without me voting so I explicitly don't vote now but will be happy to
provide my IPMC member +1 once the vote has reached the required votes
from the community.

Stefan

RE: [Lucene.Net] [VOTE] Apache-Lucene-2.9.4g-incubating-RC1 Release (take 2)

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
Hopefully everyone is having a great weekend. If anyone could spare a few moments to review the 2.9.4g release, I'd appreciate it. Thanks,~Prescott

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
I'll apply this patch shortly and re-cut - thanks for looking it over. vs2008 is not there because it's an empty folder and spot on for lib - we aren't distributing it ~P

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-12-30, Prescott Nasser wrote:

> Hey All, The artifacts are ready to roll, they can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~pnasser/Lucene.Net/2.9.4g-incubating-RC1/

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to review them for another 24
hours.

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
+1

~Prescott Nasser