Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Mihajlo Minovic <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/22 10:28:15 UTC

Invite for Traffic control Slack channel

Hi all Traficcontrol devs!

Can I please get invited to the Traffic Control channel on the-asf.slack.com
?
Having access to the Slack channel would make it a lot easier for me to
become proficient with ATC. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Mihajlo Minovic

Re: Invite for Traffic control Slack channel

Posted by Eric Friedrich <fr...@apache.org>.
Invite sent