Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2015/03/14 15:45:06 UTC

Fwd: [ALL] Badges for github README.md

Hi,

is anybody aware of any (legal) problems if projects use services like
Travis CI [1] or coveralls.io [2] for mirrors at github? An example of how
that would look like can be found at [3]

Thanks,
Benedikt

[1] http://travis-ci.org
[2] http://coveralls.io
[3] https://github.com/britter/commons-lang

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
None that I am aware of.
A number of projects are using Travis, showing the results of that
doesn't seem to be obviously problematic.