Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/04/02 09:34:28 UTC

Enable the checks in the "development" profile for all builds?

Hi all,

I did notice that I and others sometimes commit stuff where there are dependency issues.
Guess I some-times turn off the enforcer checks … but really can’t think of a reason to do this.

What do you think? Should we simply always have the checks active?

Chris

Re: Enable the checks in the "development" profile for all builds?