Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 15:43:41 UTC

Reg: Defining n endpoints in SU

Hi,

I have a doubt regarding declaring n endpoints inside an SU.

Whether there is any affect related to performance when we declare n
endpoints inside an SU.

Can anyone please tell me how these endpoint declarations related to
performance.

If i am wromg please correct me.....

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Re: Reg: Defining n endpoints in SU

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.
As you told the endpoints are managed by component.

So for example if I have created about 3000 endpoints in eip component ,
whether there is any performance effect on the overall system due to these
endpoints creation.

-----

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.