Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/01 06:10:47 UTC

Re: Does Camel-Mina work with version 2 of Apache Mina

Hi

camel-mina uses Mina 1.x.

There is a JIRA ticket for upgrading it to use the new Mina 2.0.x. And
someone is looking into it.
So in a future Camel release camel-mina would depend on Mina 2.x.

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 7:35 PM, gsilverman
<gs...@dispensingsolutionsinc.com> wrote:
> Use of the camel-mina  v 2.6.0 dependency in a Maven pom downloads
> mina-core.1.1.7. Does this mean I can use camel-mina with v 2 of Apache
> Mina. Is there a new version of camel-mina that depends on Mina 2?

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Does Camel-Mina work with version 2 of Apache Mina

Posted by Jeffrey Knight <je...@gmail.com>.
I've done some work on it recently but haven't gotten all the Mina 2 changes in.