Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by miggety <mw...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/13 10:27:35 UTC

Using ServiceMix to integrate Java and Python

Hi All, I'm completely new to ServiceMix so if my question doesn't quite make
sense please bear with me. I'm working on a small project that involves a
Java web service that provides API calls that perform some very simple
statistical analysis. The service itself will be written in java but I have
some libraries written in python with C extensions that I'd like the web
service to leverage. My question is whether using ServiceMix to integrate
Java and Python for this project would be the right approach, or am i
attempting to use this in a way that doesn't really suit its purpose? Any
thoughts would be appreciated. If my question isn't quite clear just let me
know and I'll clarify. Thank you.

Re: Using ServiceMix to integrate Java and Python

Posted by miggety <mw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Johan, much appreciated!

Re: Using ServiceMix to integrate Java and Python

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
No that works just fine, also keep in mind that it is very
easy to consume/produce JMS messages using stomp.

/je