Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/16 22:00:59 UTC

Re: svn commit: r496148 [1/2] - in /shale/sandbox/maven: ./ archetypes/ archetypes/shale-clay-starter-archetype/ archetypes/shale-clay-starter-archetype/src/ archetypes/shale-clay-starter-archetype/src/main/ archetypes/shale-clay-starter-archetype/sr

On 1/14/07, gvanmatre@apache.org <gv...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: gvanmatre
> Date: Sun Jan 14 13:01:07 2007
> New Revision: 496148

> Log:
> Added the new shale-clay-starter-archetype contributed by Hermod Opstvedt to the sandbox for review (SHALE-391). This archetype will create a starter project that uses the RI components.  I'd like to see us make archetypes the various component libraries also.  Once we see how the Shale 1.0.4 release shakes out, we can move this and other archetypes out of the sandbox.

<snip/>

Gary, Hermod --

Can you please take a look at the license headers for all files here?
It seems some are missing the headers, while others are old school (so
is the NOTICE file) -- basically, a RAT [1] run should come out clean.
While this is the sandbox, these things will come up (and eat cycles)
come graduation / release time, if not before.

Thanks for the contribution Hermod. And thanks for your help, both.

-Rahul

[1] http://code.google.com/p/arat/