Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Tako Schotanus <ta...@codejive.org> on 2010/07/01 10:47:50 UTC

Re: WebDAV client, any suggestions?

Yeah, I had encountered it before on my searches but I doubted that code
from 2004 would still work with a current jEdit.
Today I decided to try it anyway and it does actually show up in the plugins
menu, but in the end I couldn't make it work.
The integration wasn't great anyway, it has it's own Load and Save options
that aren't really integrated into the editor itself.

-Tako