Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Israel Evans <is...@lith.com> on 2002/01/24 23:00:02 UTC

CGI Woes...

  So would anyone here Know off the top of their head why after getting a
request for a .cgi file I would recieve the error "couldn't spawn child
process: c:/weblish/cgi-bin/test.cgi"?

I've read the Tutorials and the Config Howtos and It seems that I have
everything configured correctly but when I request a .cgi, I get Nothing.

I'm testing this on a Win2000 box for now, so that might be my problem, but
If anyone has any ides, I'd love to hear them...

Thanks

Israel.