Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johann Romefort <ro...@club-internet.Fr> on 2002/08/14 00:05:22 UTC

sunrise and jdk1.4

Hi,

I still get an exception when using sunRise together with jdk1.4. This is
not happening when
downgrading to jdk1.3. Any workaround?

the exception is:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.xml.XMLUtil.getNodesFromPath(XMLUtil.java:
869)
at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.xml.XMLUtil.getNodesFromPath(XMLUtil.java:
871)
at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.xml.XMLUtil.getNodesFromPath(XMLUtil.java:
871)
at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.xml.XMLUtil.getNodeListFromPath(XMLUtil.ja
va:836)
at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.context.SimpleSessionContext.getXML(Simple
SessionContext.java:173)
at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.context.SessionContextImpl.addParam
etersFromAuthenticationXML(SessionContextImpl.java:225

TIA,

Johann

Re: sunrise and jdk1.4

Posted by Johann Romefort <ro...@club-internet.fr>.
Thanks,

I modified my catalina.bat to harcode the endorsed dir and now it works.
Thanks

Johann

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok,