Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by esshari <rh...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/09 13:56:03 UTC

How to search in multiple cores ?

please help me in searching in multiple core ....thanks in advance

Re: How to search in multiple cores ?

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
essswiss wrote:
> I am facing the same issues
>
> can any one helpl me how to search across multiple cores
>
> I have created a cores called
>
> core1
> core2
> core3
>
> In core1, core2 i have unique id
>
> My search would be based on the unique id and one more field in core1 which
> is seperated by (;)
>
> for ex., (field name is roles)
>
> 102; 104; 105 (which is  not unique) it am using the facet key to search for
> these values
>
> my query would be
>
> http://localhost:8080/solr/core0/select/?shards=localhost:8080/solr/core1/&q=descriptions:test*
> and id=1&fq=roles:104
>
> the above query return invalid field name roles. if i use roles:104* it
> return the values
>
> Can any one help me?

I believe that both of your shards should be specified in the shards
parameter.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: How to search in multiple cores ?

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
What trouble are you having?

Are you able to get the example multi-core environment running?