Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Hai Lu <lh...@apache.org> on 2020/02/13 20:02:16 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Samza 1.3.1 RC0

Hi,

This is a call for a vote on a release of Apache Samza 1.3.1 to redress
certain issues found in 1.3.0

The release candidate can be downloaded from here:
http://home.apache.org/~lhaiesp/samza-1.3.1-rc0/

The release candidate is signed with pgp key 0x256F8FA2, which can be found
here:
https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?search=0x256F8FA2&fingerprint=on&op=index
or to directly see the public key here:
https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9ebc0889d43fae16dd0d8f5ba2f50cf4256f8fa2

The git tag is release-1.3.1-rc0 and signed with the same pgp key above:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=samza.git;a=commit;h=7b849c047827587dec55ac169f41aac7321ce1cb

Test binaries have been published to Maven's staging repository, and are
available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesamza-1074

The vote will be open for 128 hours (ending at 8:00 PM PST Tuesday,
2/18/2020).

Please download the release candidate, check the hashes/signature, build it
and test it, and then please vote:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

I ran check-all.sh and integration tests (both YARN and standalone).

+1 (non-binding) from my side.

Thanks,
Hai

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Samza 1.3.1 RC0

Posted by Hai Lu <lh...@apache.org>.
The vote has passed. Thanks!

+1 (binding) x 4: Yi Pan, Bharath, Prateek Maheshwari, Jagadish

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Jagadish