Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "King, William S." <Wi...@gd-ais.com> on 2007/06/26 14:56:14 UTC

Help using Ajax form validation

I'm BRAND NEW to Struts2 & Ajax. Can anyone point me in the right
direction to use Dojo in my application...it's a web app using portles,
JSPs, Struts2, Ajax. I see in documentation that to utilize the Ajax
form validation I need to install the Dojo toolkit. I've downloaded the
zip file, but it doesn't look like bringing the .jar file in to my
eclipse project will do anything for me. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

W. Shane King

General Dynamics
Advanced Information Systems
2673 Commons Blvd., Suite 200
Beavercreek, OH 45431

Email: william.king@gd-ais.com
Voice: (937) 427-4431
Fax: (937) 427-6416

Re: Help using Ajax form validation

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I feel your pain and there was some talk to branch the wiki for
different versions, but it never happened.

musachy

Posted by goelshek <go...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.