Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/21 20:05:16 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Simone Tripodi as Chair of Apache Onami

This vote closed with 8x +1 from:

- Daniel Manzke
- Mikhail Mazursky
- Eric Charles
- Stuart McCulloch
- Jordan Zimmerman
- Mohammad Nour El-Din
- Jordi Gerona
- Christian Grobmeier

Congratulations to our new Chair (pending graduation :-)) and thanks
to all who voted!

Cheers
Christian

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.