Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 05:22:32 UTC

[GSoC 2012] German Grekhov proposal

Hello.
I'm German Grekhov. I want to take a part in Google Summer of code
with the OpenMeetings project.
You could find and read my proposal here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k0d70n0i-54pnsUgm7FycnHLI6v9yNSdZ_Md4iPDeFA/edit

Everybody has the right of commenting this document.

Best regards,
German Grekhov.

Re: [GSoC 2012] German Grekhov proposal

Posted by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

My proposal has been reviewed and some errors and typos were fixed.
See the updated version here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/ggrekhov/1001
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/GermanGrekhov/ProposalGSoC2012

German.

Re: [GSoC 2012] German Grekhov proposal

Posted by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com>.
My edited proposal is here now:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/GermanGrekhov/ProposalGSoC2012

3 апреля 2012 г. 9:13 пользователь German Grekhov

Posted by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
You should

Posted by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
For easier filtering, GSoC applicants would you please add
"openmeetings" to the title field?

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Yes I do have the access,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com>.
Sebastian,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Or in other words:
I can see no realistic chance to adjust or measure the bandwidth while
conferencing using external tools.
Adjustment of the stream and measuring bandwidth while conferencing is
basically a streaming server feature, for example in Adobe Flash Media
Server there is something like "dynamic streaming", you might find some
info about that here:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashMediaServer/3.5_Deving/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d11a0773d56e-7fea.html
=> The server sends certain MetaData Events while streaming about
NetStream.info.droppedFrames
and based on that you can build certain scenarios of changing the bandwidth.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi German,