Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/05 10:34:43 UTC

Re: MTOM && FILE CACHING

Hi Marcel,
You can rename the file by casting the received dataSource to a
fileDataSource, which is the case when the attachment is cached.. You
can make sure that all the attachments get cached by making the size
threshold zero...

DataHandler dataHandler = (DataHandler)omText.getDataHandler();
FileDataSource fileDataSource = (FileDataSource)dataHandler.getDataSource();
File file = fileDataSource.getFile();
file.renameTo(new File("MyFile.bin"));

For added safety please check for the type before casting..

HTH,
~Thilina

PS: see http://wso2.org/kb/264 for attachment configuration options...

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/