Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Tim Hardisty <ti...@hardisty.co.uk> on 2023/02/11 13:08:16 UTC

Re: RNDIS

> On 28/01/2023, 14:11, "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If there are inconsistencies, they are not specify of RNDIS driver by
> itself, but could be in the USB implementation of other architectures.

Just for completeness, there was indeed a fix needed in the SAMA5 sam_udphs.c code.

This is now done and merged to master.

RNDIS is now working for this processor with Linux and Win11.

Re: RNDIS

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Thank you for confirming! I noticed that Mr. Xiang Xiao already closed
the issue as well.

BR,

Alan