Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at> on 2000/11/10 14:22:15 UTC

[C2] Building the docs - workaround

Maybe this is useful for other people besides me :-)

On 8th of November, a new version of xalan.jar was checked into the C2
CVS tree. It does not support the old org.apache.trax interface any
more, causing compatibility problems with stylebook.jar.

So if you want to build the docs you have to use the old version of
xalan for now:
cd $COCOON-CVS/lib
cvs update -r 1.1.2.3 xalan.jar
cd ..
./build.sh docs

Note:
I was unsure where to post this but former messages said that all C2
issues should go to the dev list.
Please notify me if this policy has changed.
--
Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501