Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ed Murphy <em...@email.arizona.edu> on 2005/03/15 01:13:08 UTC

Paginator Question

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has tried to replace the numbers in the paginator of
the  x:dataScroller component?  Is it possible without changing the source
code for the component?

For example, I want to replace the number links 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 with
letters A B C D E F.etc.  The letters would be tied to the data in the
x:dataTable.  The x:dataTable would contain a list of departments at the
University and clicking on C would take you to the first department that
begins with C.

Thanks,

Ed Murphy

University of Arizona