Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marcos Mendonça <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/30 14:41:26 UTC

[struts2] Prevent dojo scripts from loading

Hi

Is there a way to keep dojo scripts from loading on a jsp?

I have some pages where this scripts are not used, so for performance
reasons I'd like to stop them from beeing loaded by the browser.

Thanks.

Re: [struts2] Prevent dojo scripts from loading

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Don't include them? They come from the <s:head..../>
tag.

d.