Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2003/08/28 03:10:31 UTC

Thank You...

I got so wrapped up in the paperwork that I'd failed to submit (which I
faxed in this morning) that I completely forgot to stop and thank you for
your positive votes.

In the time I've been learning Gump I *know* I've asked some
pain-in-the-rear dumb questions (I daren't browse far back in the archives
for fear of that... ;-) and I'm sure I have lots more to learn, and some
dumb mistakes to make. However, that you've put some trust in me as a
committer (ok, in CVS... ;-) is greatly appreciated. I will do my best to
respect that trust and think twice, cut once.

Thank you.

regards

Adam