Posted to user@struts.apache.org by N P S Naidu <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/23 07:59:13 UTC

Struts 1.1 and Ajax

hi,
   Am using struts1.1 and ajax in my application development. I have send
asynchronous request to struts action class and got the response(ajax
response). Now i have to get the value of one property from the struts
formbean object. How to retrieve the required property from ajax response?
Here is my formbean structure

  ActionForm contains testVO.java(value object for data transferring) as
setters and getters.
   In that testVO() contains one property getName() and setName().

   After making the request to struts action class through ajax am getting
the Actionform to the JSP. Now I have to use the value of the property
getName() exists in testVO() class which intirn exists in ActionForm.

        Please help me how to access the getName() property from the ajax
response in my JSP.

Thanks
Naidu

Re: Struts 1.1 and Ajax

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
So this is a JavaScript question?

Dave

Re: Struts 1.1 and Ajax

Re: Struts 1.1 and Ajax

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
How are you making the request? What's being returned to the ajax
call--json?

Dave

(pardon brevity and typos, on cell)