Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/06/12 01:06:31 UTC

Build issue : couldn't fetch cglib-nodep-HEAD

I just did a fresh checkout from SVN, did a maven m:fresh-checkout
and then a maven m:rebuild-all and still wedged on

      cglib-nodep-HEAD-06-06-05.jar (try downloading from http://
cglib.sf.net/)

I'll go get by hand, but this is weird.  I'm using maven v1.0 - is
this a maven issue?

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Build issue : couldn't fetch cglib-nodep-HEAD

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Once this is fixed and working can someone please update the snapshot on
the site - one of our users is seeing an issue which I may have fixed
earlier this week.

Thanks
--
Jeremy