Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2002/07/12 18:29:38 UTC

ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

As you may know, the work on the new mod_perl site started in
September 2001, and after almost a year we are glad to present to you
the outcome of this work at the expected location:

   http://perl.apache.org/

and say "good bye" to the old site, which has now retired, but still can
be retrieved from http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/modperl-site/.

This new site is a result of a collaborative effort of the mod_perl
community. Thank you all! Without you the new site won't be as good as
it is now.

Special acknowledgements go to the following folks:

Allan Juul
Bill Moseley
Jonathan M. Hollin
Per Einar Ellefsen
Thomas Klausner

The new mod_perl site's goal wasn't only to create a nice design, but
mainly to improve its documentation organization and navigation aspects,
because of the ever-growing amount of documentation that the mod_perl
community generates.

One of the important new features is that any documentation
modifications are now almost instant, so you don't have to wait for the
next guide's release to get the latest fixes and improvements. We also
hope that the new site will bring more contributors to the documentation.

You will find the mod_perl documentation under
http://perl.apache.org/docs/ which is split into sections specific to
mod_perl 1.0 and 2.0, and a section for general docs which apply to any
mod_perl generation. Under each generation specific you will find
another separation for user documents, core developers, API and
OS-specific docs, which didn't fit into general docs. The new tutorials
sections sports a few interesting features, which aren't strictly
mod_perl but very useful to most mod_perlers.

And of course we now have the feature: "What's mod_perl":
http://perl.apache.org/start/index.html, which is our "newbie
orientation" procedure, which they hopefully find useful.

If you would like to build the site locally, read:
http://perl.apache.org/download/docs.html

If you have any questions regarding the use of the new site, read:
http://perl.apache.org/help/help_with_site.html

For other questions see:
http://perl.apache.org/help/index.html

I'd like to point your attention to the 'Short Cuts' menu on the left,
which I hope you will find useful. The main menu includes the 'Site
Map' and of course use the force^H^H^H^H^Hsearch if you don't know
where to find things.

The site includes many more new features,  I don't want to spoil your
(hopefully pleasant) surprises.

Enjoy your new site, mod_perlers, and please help to spread the word.

Re: ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> writes:

> This new site is a result of a collaborative effort of the mod_perl
> community. Thank you all! Without you the new site won't be as good as
> it is now.
>
> Special acknowledgements go to the following folks:
>
> Allan Juul
> Bill Moseley
> Jonathan M. Hollin
> Per Einar Ellefsen
> Thomas Klausner

The new site is outstanding!  Great work, guys!

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: [CGI] [OT] HTML to XHTML conversion

Posted by Roy Schroeder <ra...@imap4.com>.
Complete automatic conversion is not possible since someone could enter
HTML code that omits or contains certain attributes are either required
or not allowed in XHTML Transitional and the conversion program would
1. not know what value to add for required but omitted attributes, or
2. removing the "not allowed" attributes will seriously change the
rendering of the page.

Of course the simple mechanical rules -
1. all tag names in lower case
2. all tags closed
3. all attribute values quoted
4. proper tag nesting
etc.
could be automated and may be sufficient for your purposes.

Regards
Roy

Posted by Ilya Martynov <il...@martynov.org>.

JMH> [OFF TOPIC]
JMH> I am trying to find a module that can convert HTML to XHTML, but have
JMH> drawn a blank on CPAN and GOOGLE.  Is there anything out there to do
JMH> this other than HTML TIDY?

You can try to use XML::LibXML to parse HTML and re-output
it using XML::SAX::Writer.

Something like:

use XML::LibXML;
use XML::SAX::Writer;
use XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser;

my $writer = XML::SAX::Writer->new(Output => \*STDOUT);
my $generator = XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser->new(Handler => $writer);
my $dom = XML::LibXML->new->parse_html_string($html);
$generator->generate($dom);

--
Ilya Martynov (http://martynov.org/)

Re: [OT] HTML to XHTML conversion

Posted by Ilya Martynov <il...@martynov.org>.

JM> <input type="text" name="foo"></input> is not valid XHTML either.
JM> You have to be careful about block-level and inline elements.

Actually <input type="text" name="foo"></input> is valid XHTML.

Correct me if I'm wrong but AFAIK <xxx></xxx> is exactly equivalent to
<xxx/>.

<input type="text" name="foo">something</input> is not valid.

JM> etc. etc...

JM> Besides, you cannot use an XML parser to parse HTML. You have to use
JM> something like HTML::TreeBuilder instead. Part of HTML::Tree, excellent
JM> module IMHO.

XML::LibXML supports HTML too.

Posted by Jean-Michel Hiver <jh...@mkdoc.com>.
On Fri 23-Aug-2002 at 11:07:35AM -0500, D. Hageman wrote:

> My suggestion would to just use a XML parser module like XML::LibXML.
> Load the file up using the HTML loading functions and print it using the
> XML printing functions ... since the only difference I can see between
> HTML and XHMTL is that optional ending tags are no longer optional (per
> XML spec) and single tags must be ended properly (per XML spec).

There's a lot more than that.

<input type="text" name="foo"></input> is not valid XHTML either.
You have to be careful about block-level and inline elements.

etc. etc...

Besides, you cannot use an XML parser to parse HTML. You have to use
something like HTML::TreeBuilder instead. Part of HTML::Tree, excellent
module IMHO.

Cheers,
--
IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB
  Jean-Michel Hiver - Software Director

Re: [OT] HTML to XHTML conversion

Posted by Adrian Howard <ad...@quietstars.com>.
On Friday, August 23, 2002, at 04:54  pm, Jonathan M. Hollin wrote:

> [OFF TOPIC]
>
> I am trying to find a module that can convert HTML to XHTML, but have
> drawn a blank on CPAN and GOOGLE.  Is there anything out there to do
> this other than HTML TIDY?
[snip]
> If nothing exists along these lines - would anyone like to collaborate
> on the development of a module for this purpose?  HTML::XHTML anyone?

Out of curiosity... why not tidy? It seems to do a pretty darn good job
of it - I use it all of the time.

Adrian

Re: [OT] HTML to XHTML conversion

Posted by "D. Hageman" <dh...@dracken.com>.

//========================================================\\
||  D. Hageman                    <dh...@dracken.com>  ||
\\========================================================//

RE: [OT] HTML to XHTML conversion

Posted by Jesse Erlbaum <je...@erlbaum.net>.
Hi Jonathan --

> I am trying to find a module that can convert HTML to XHTML, but have
> drawn a blank on CPAN and GOOGLE.  Is there anything out there to do
> this other than HTML TIDY?

The big problem you're likely to face is that non-XHTML HTML is
inherently... well... NON-XHTML!  For instance, the following will work as a
complete document on most web browsers:

----START---->
<h1>Hello World!</h1>
<----END----

To turn this into XHTML you have to make some assumptions -- such as <html>,
<head>, and <body> tags.

My example is a simple one.  Depending on how broken the HTML is your module
might end up not being very reusable at all.  It might start looking quite
specialized for your particular set of documents and problems as you add
more and more heuristic rules to accommodate non-XML, non-XHTML compliant
content.

Warmest regards,

-Jesse-

--

  Jesse Erlbaum
  The Erlbaum Group

[OT] HTML to XHTML conversion

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
> fist, let me say: Great Job!  the new site looks fantastic, a *vast* and
> long-awaited improvement.

;)

> i still notice, however that the *content* of the "Sites Running mod_perl"
> page doesn't seem to have been updated.  about 6 months ago, i sent notices
> about two sites that we (Vanguard Media) had launched to the email address
> that used to be on that page, but they were never included.
>
> is this being actively maintained now?

Very actively.

> should i re-send now to the docs-dev mailing list?

Yes, please.

While you've raised this issue, I'd like to remind everybody that we
want your (long) success stories for:
http://perl.apache.org/outstanding/success_stories/index.html
or simply (short) reports of cool sites running mod_perl for:
http://perl.apache.org/outstanding/sites.html

Re: Getting to the Guide PDF on the new website

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Gunther Birznieks wrote:
> At 09:24 PM 7/13/2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> Gunther Birznieks wrote:
>>
>>> I agree! It is great work. It looks really slick.
>>

>> :)
>>
>>> Unfortunately, the mod_perl guide documentation area has lost
>>> functionality. I wanted to download the "latest" guide before my 23
>>> hour flight to the USA (to read on the flight) and was dismayed to
>>> find hours before my flight that it is impossible to get a full HTML
>>> or full PDF download of the entire guide anymore...
>>> You can get a PDF of single pages (of which I don't know the
>>> reason?), but the guide itself is quite hard.
>>

>> eh? what do you mean? it's all there, go to:
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/index.html
>> click on the pdf button in the right upper corner and you get this:
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/guide.pdf
>>
>> Notice though, that parts non-specific to mod_perl 1.0 has now moved to
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/general/index.html
>

> Oh  I see it does work. I suppose the PDF buttons on every page is what
> confused me though. So if you go to the front-page of the docs section,
> just the front-page gets generated in a PDF, if you go to a page within
> the guide, then just that section gets generated.
>
> The only PDF icon that actually generates a full guide (and it is
> inconsistent with what the rest of the website PDF icons do) is the
> actually guide.pdf.
>
> A "constructive" suggestion would be that the icon for PDF on the main
> guide page should explicitly say "PDF of entire guide" or something
> other than the simple PDF icons on all the other pages of the website.
>
> Or perhaps remove the PDF icons entirely off the rest of the website.
> After all, who really wants to generate a PDF of a single HTML page they
> already read?

Well, if you don't want to read the PDF of a single page, that doesn't
mean that others think the same. People like reading of the paper and
not the screen.

The new site is based on docsets stacking. Each root node includes
chapters and other docsets. Each root node builds the pdf of all its
immediate leaf nodes (chapters). Each leaf (chapter) builds a pdf of
itself. Notice that root nodes do *not* include chapters included in the
nested docsets, otherwise the very root pdf will be of 50MB in size.

I don't really follow your confusion. If you read the chapter 'help' and
you click on the pdf icon you get this chapter in pdf. if you are
reading the index page and click on the pdf you get the whole thing.
It's just more flexible now than it used to be.

I guess the only confusion might be with docsets that include no
chapters, but only other docsets, so if you click on the pdf icon at
/docs/1.0/ you get an almost empty pdf. But I guess people will learn
how things work and find the infrastructure useful.

Getting to the Guide PDF on the new website

Posted by Gunther Birznieks <gu...@extropia.com>.
At 09:24 PM 7/13/2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>Gunther Birznieks wrote:
>>I agree! It is great work. It looks really slick.
>
>:)
>
>>Unfortunately, the mod_perl guide documentation area has lost
>>functionality. I wanted to download the "latest" guide before my 23 hour
>>flight to the USA (to read on the flight) and was dismayed to find hours
>>before my flight that it is impossible to get a full HTML or full PDF
>>download of the entire guide anymore...
>>You can get a PDF of single pages (of which I don't know the reason?),
>>but the guide itself is quite hard.
>
>eh? what do you mean? it's all there, go to:
>http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/index.html
>click on the pdf button in the right upper corner and you get this:
>http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/guide.pdf
>
>Notice though, that parts non-specific to mod_perl 1.0 has now moved to
>http://perl.apache.org/docs/general/index.html

Oh  I see it does work. I suppose the PDF buttons on every page is what
confused me though. So if you go to the front-page of the docs section,
just the front-page gets generated in a PDF, if you go to a page within the
guide, then just that section gets generated.

The only PDF icon that actually generates a full guide (and it is
inconsistent with what the rest of the website PDF icons do) is the
actually guide.pdf.

A "constructive" suggestion would be that the icon for PDF on the main
guide page should explicitly say "PDF of entire guide" or something other
than the simple PDF icons on all the other pages of the website.

Or perhaps remove the PDF icons entirely off the rest of the website. After
all, who really wants to generate a PDF of a single HTML page they already
read?

>Stas Bekman            JAm_pH ------> Just Another mod_perl Hacker
>http://stason.org/     mod_perl Guide ---> http://perl.apache.org
>mailto:stas@stason.org http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com
>http://modperlbook.org http://apache.org   http://ticketmaster.com

Gunther Birznieks (gunther.birznieks@eXtropia.com)
eXtropia - The Open Web Technology Company
http://www.eXtropia.com/
Office: (65) 64791172 Mobile: (65) 96218290

Re: ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by Chris <ch...@prather.org>.
> Agreed 100%, my fonts suck too :( When I've changed the font-family to
> pick the good fonts on linux, users on other platforms didn't like
> that.
>
> We were thinking to try removing font-family completely. Does anybody
> know of any problems with this approach?

You could always drop back to the idea of "serif" and "sans-serif" and
leave it at that.

-Chris
--
"[A] Genuinely skillful use of obscenities is uniformly absent on the
Internet." -Karl Kleinpaste

Re: specfiyng font-family or not

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
allan wrote:
> Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>>plusses for maintaining specifying the font-families
>>>---------------------------------------------------
>>>+ we can keep on using more than one font-family
>>
>>the only real problem here, is that the order preferences vary from
>>platform to platform.
>>

>>>+ we can keep on with a site that will have the same look & feel everywhere
>>>+ user can still 100% override with his own settings or stylesheet
>>
>>any numbers on how many do this? I doubt that anybody does that in reality.
>

> individual stylesheets are mostly a userbillity subject i guess. not
> many does that probably but many would use the overriding facilties of
> fonts in their browser why else would the browser houses eleaborate
> that feature so much?.

That's a wrong question IMHO. If something is marketed as customizable,
it doesn't necessarily means that it's useful. IMHO, the right question
to ask is whether this feature is actually used. I've asked for that
question for a simple reason that I don't use it and have no idea how it
can be made useful to me. Do you use it?

>>What about the suggestion of simply specifying Serif or San-Serif and fixed?
>

> but what about the navigation-font-family then? leading to another
> question, which fonts looks pixelated on said linux distribution, all
> of them ?

e.g. menu fonts on Mozilla. Look at the attached snapshot.

> also, what about consistency to the navigation-images that uses verdana?
>
> what about consistency to the manual?

what do you mean?

> is helvetica bad? I've tuned the guide to use:
>
>    font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif;
>
> after suggestions from users, and nobody has complained since.
>
> Also this is the fixed font used:
>
>    font-family: courier new, courier, monospace;
>

> bascially i am -1 for the change, i like the current _design_  of
> which the fonts are a major part. they are "tested"/approved for at
> least half a year on many different browsers/platforms by people on
> this list.
>

> still if people are +1 for this change i won't personally mind.

I'm +1 if it improves the whole thing since it was a "new" suggestion we
haven't tested. Otherwise I can live with the current setup.

Re: specfiyng font-family or not

Posted by allan <la...@inet.uni2.dk>.
Stas Bekman wrote:
> > plusses for maintaining specifying the font-families
> > + we can keep on using more than one font-family
>
> the only real problem here, is that the order preferences vary from
> platform to platform.
>
> > + we can keep on with a site that will have the same look & feel everywhere
> > + user can still 100% override with his own settings or stylesheet
>
> any numbers on how many do this? I doubt that anybody does that in reality.

individual stylesheets are mostly a userbillity subject i guess. not
many does that probably but many would use the overriding facilties of
fonts in their browser why else would the browser houses eleaborate
that feature so much?.

> What about the suggestion of simply specifying Serif or San-Serif and fixed?

but what about the navigation-font-family then? leading to another
question, which fonts looks pixelated on said linux distribution, all
of them ?

also, what about consistency to the navigation-images that uses verdana?

what about consistency to the manual?

is helvetica bad? I've tuned the guide to use:

   font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif;

after suggestions from users, and nobody has complained since.

Also this is the fixed font used:

   font-family: courier new, courier, monospace;

bascially i am -1 for the change, i like the current _design_  of
which the fonts are a major part. they are "tested"/approved for at
least half a year on many different browsers/platforms by people on
this list.

still if people are +1 for this change i won't personally mind.

./allan

Re: specfiyng font-family or not

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
allan wrote:
> taking this offlist to the docs list
>
> i agree basically.
>
> one issue could be that not all users of computers have
> access to specfiying their own fonts (libraries, airports,
> internet cafes etc).

so? won't the whatever font is set just work?

Posted by allan <la...@inet.uni2.dk>.

Posted by allan <la...@inet.uni2.dk>.
Ged Haywood wrote:

> Hi all,

> > > I don't think the problem is the font-family
> >
> > for the major part of the content we haven't specified a
> > font-size at all
>
> Once I did a lot of cross-browser/cross-platform stuff, and in the end
> to get decent results I had to check the incoming headers for browser,
> version AND operating system and then modify the HTML to suit.  It was
> admittedly a fairly picky set of pages, where layout was everything to
> the Client.
>
> There's really no substitute for viewing the pages on every browser/OS
> combination - all sorts of quirky things appear when you least expect
> it - but it makes for a very crowded desktop.  I had nine computers on
> there at the time.
>
> 73,
> Ged.

yes and i think people don't realize one of the cool things about the
code for the new mod_perl site which is the fact that we don't ask for
browser and/or operating system either on client or server side. the
html/stylesheet is excactly the same regardles of platform. that's a
lot easier to maintain in the long run (and a lot harder to develop if
we want a decent result)

./allan

Re: ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

Posted by Ged Haywood <ge...@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi all,

Posted by allan <la...@inet.uni2.dk>.
Larry Leszczynski wrote:

> Hi Stas -
>
> > We were thinking to try removing font-family completely. Does anybody
> > know of any problems with this approach?
>
> I don't think the problem is the font-family but instead specifying
> font-size in pixels.  I'm not a stylesheet expert but we had lots of
> trouble getting good cross-browser results using pixels for font size, and
> ended up using "em" instead (which also still lets users use their browser
> options to make the font bigger and smaller if they want to.  For simple
> example see:
>     http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/98/15/index1a_page3.html?tw=authoring
>
> Larry Leszczynski
> larryl@furph.com

for the major part of the content we haven't specified a
font-size at all [it's our-commented in the stylesheet].

however, when we do specify a font-size we do in fact
already use "ems". you can verify it by
increasing/decreasing the font-size in your browser font-settings.

we use the more fixed notation of pixels mostly for
non-content stuff like input-elements.

./allan

Re: ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

Posted by Larry Leszczynski <la...@furph.com>.
Hi Stas -

Posted by David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>.
On 7/16/02 12:13 AM, "Stas Bekman" <st...@stason.org> claimed:

>> Yeah, but that's rather browser dependent. Check this out:
>>
>>   http://developer.apple.com/internet/fonts/fonts_gallery.html
>
> sorry, I don't understand your point.

The browsers seem pretty good at figuring this out. And if you use a common
size, your chances are pretty good that it'll look right.

But as font sizes are used very little in the mod_perl site, this is, I
think, starting to be more OT than anything else.

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: Theory@jabber.org

Re: ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>.
On 7/15/02 8:39 PM, "Stas Bekman" <st...@stason.org> claimed:

> You forget about one issue. If you say font-size: 10px and I don't
> happen to have this specific size of the font installed the presentation
> will be broken, if the rescaling of the closest match won't happen nicely.

Yeah, but that's rather browser dependent. Check this out:

  http://developer.apple.com/internet/fonts/fonts_gallery.html

David

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>.

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Posted by Nick Tonkin <ni...@rlnt.net>.

The content seems great. But whatever font you've used is rendering skinny
and pixelated and hard to read and makes me want to egt of the site
asap ... why not leave font face undetermined so the font that each has
chosen for his platform is employed?

- nick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick Tonkin   {|8^)>

Re: ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

Posted by Gunther Birznieks <gu...@extropia.com>.
I agree! It is great work. It looks really slick.

Unfortunately, the mod_perl guide documentation area has lost
functionality. I wanted to download the "latest" guide before my 23 hour
flight to the USA (to read on the flight) and was dismayed to find hours
before my flight that it is impossible to get a full HTML or full PDF
download of the entire guide anymore...

You can get a PDF of single pages (of which I don't know the reason?), but
the guide itself is quite hard.

I was able to find a copy on someone else's website... but it was mighty
hard on the new one.

Anyway, otherwise it looked very slick and was easy to navigate.

Posted by David Kaufman <gi...@optonline.net>.
"Matt Sergeant" <ma...@sergeant.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, David Kaufman wrote:
>
> > i still notice, however that the *content* of the "Sites Running
mod_perl"
> > page doesn't seem to have been updated.  about 6 months ago, i sent
notices
> > about two sites that we (Vanguard Media) had launched to the email
address
> > that used to be on that page, but they were never included.
>
> Are there that many sites any more that are running pure mod_perl? I would
> expect most new sites to be running one of the framework modules -
> EmbPerl, TT, Mason, AxKit, ASP, etc... Perhaps live sites is a more
> framework specific thing (for example AxKit has its own list).

i guess the answer depends on your definition of pure "mod_perl".  our sites
are developed using CGI::Application and HTML::Template, which might be
called a framework, a toolset or a swiss army knife :-)  but the server
headers say:

~ lynx -head -dump http://www.pageaday.com
HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:24:46 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.20 (Unix) mod_perl/1.25

and

~ lynx -head -dump http://www.asiasociety.org
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:58:23 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.24 (Unix) mod_perl/1.25 mod_ssl/2.8.8 OpenSSL/0.9.6c

so, yes i consider them "pure mod_perl sites" though the code is not *pure*
native mod_perl handler code.  CGI::App's run faster under mod_perl in
Registry mode, but they also can be run (unmodified, if designed that way)
as CGI's.

do AxKit, Embperl, or Mason advertise themselves in the server signature?
can sites developed using all of these frameworks not also be said to be
"running mod_perl"?

perhaps the question should be: can sites developed on these frameworks run
*without* mod_perl?

-dave

Re: ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

Posted by David Kaufman <gi...@optonline.net>.

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On 12 Jul 2002, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Oh, and add Template Toolkit (www.tt2.org) to that list.

You mean like this:

> Matt> EmbPerl, TT, Mason, AxKit, ASP, etc... Perhaps live sites is a more
                 ^^

;-)

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->Get a smart net</:->

Re: ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

Posted by "Randal L. Schwartz" <me...@stonehenge.com>.

Matt> Are there that many sites any more that are running pure mod_perl? I would
Matt> expect most new sites to be running one of the framework modules -
Matt> EmbPerl, TT, Mason, AxKit, ASP, etc... Perhaps live sites is a more
Matt> framework specific thing (for example AxKit has its own list).

Oh, and add Template Toolkit (www.tt2.org) to that list.

<me...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>

Re: ANNOUNCE: the new perl.apache.org is alive now!

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.

Posted by David Kaufman <gi...@optonline.net>.